Student Mail Service
Dates of Mail Service | Campus Mailing
Box Rental Fee (Commuting Students) |
Box Fee (On Campus Students) |
Mail Forwarding & Updating Forwarding Address | Mail Fraud | Student Packages | Mailbox Assignment /Box Combination | Shipments / Deliveries Not Accepted
Provided each term by USC Postal Service and Student Mail Center
to students residing in University Housing residence halls, Greek
Village and assigned to a USC Box number.
Mail and parcels accepted from US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx and DHL
only. (See "Campus Mailing Address" for proper address format.)
Perishable / Refrigerated Item
USC Postal Service does not encourage perishable or
refrigerated shipments as we do not have the facilities for storing
Medications requiring refrigeration must be shipped directly to the Thompson Student Health Center for students to pick up.
Due to their perishable and fragile nature, we do not accept flower deliveries from Florists.
Student Mail Center
Russell House Lower Level
1400 Greene St. (803) 777-4109
Postage Sales & Shipping Services
Mon.- Fri. 9:00am-4:00pm
Student Package Pick Up
Mon - Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Passport Application Services (by Appointment only)
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Closed on University Holidays
- Located in the basement of the Russell House at
1400 Greene St., the Student Mail Center is the central location for
8,000 student mail boxes.
- Students and faculty may purchase stamps, send mail and ship parcels via USPS from the Customer Counter.
- Mailing / Shipping Supplies are also available for sale.
- Cash, checks (with valid ID ),Carolina Card and major credit cards are accepted as payment for services at this location
Student Mail Boxes
- All students assigned to University Housing and Greek Village residence halls are required to have a campus mail box for receiving University (intra-campus) and other inbound mail.
- Mail is sorted to assigned student mail box numbers.
- Students are encouraged to check and empty their mail boxes regularly.
Refunds / Removals