Dates of Mail Service | Campus Mailing
Box Rental Fee (Commuting Students) |
Box Fee (On Campus Students) |
Mail Forwarding & Updating Forwarding Address | Mail Fraud | Student Packages | Mailbox Assignment /Box Combination
Please protect yourself from
potential Mail Fraud by disposing of all "Junk Mail" or unwanted
mail in a safe manner. If you suspect that you are a victim of mail
fraud, please contact the USPS Postal Inspector via
We recommend the following
Received magazines / CD's / DVD's for which you did not
subscribe or request?
Contact the Company's Customer Service Department to stop the
Email the Company, keep a hard copy of your email and any
responses for your records.
- Shred all mail that contains
- Check your PO box regularly
- Only students assigned to a
USC Box number may pick up mail or parcels addressed to that
specific box number.
- Share your PO Box combination with others
- "Preset" the combination lock on your box.
- Send or ask someone else to pick up mail or parcels for you.
USC Student Mail Center will only release items to addressee
on mail or parcel.
- Allow others to have mail or parcels addressed to your USC
- Give personal information over the phone